Through certified online portals, Iridium Extreme offers an open development platform for custom location-based solutions providing real time tracking to help increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up to date.
- Access users through on-demand tracking
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates
- Ensure safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Iridium Extreme even allows you to send an SMS text message with your exact location co-ordinates to anyone viewable on an online map, from anywhere on the planet
A versatile tracking, monitoring & messaging service with near real-time positioning & status updates of personnel with street level mapping & satellite imagery.
Track any vehicle, anywhere at any time. Onsat-track allows switching between GPS/GPRS & satellite tracking along with geo fencing to enable near real time tracking of course, speed and waypoints.
Locate any vessel, anywhere in the world. onsat-track allows plotting of courses & speed, geo fences settings and arrival ports.
Canada Satellite is proud to support Jean-Guy Sauriol, who December 2013, will celebrate his 60th birthday rowing solo across the Atlantic Ocean. His boat, hand built in England, is 21 feet long and shall start his journey in the Canary Islands. Jean-Guy hopes to reach Barbados in the Caribbean's some 60 to 90 days later. To find out more, visit www.maplelysolo.com.
Track Jean Guy's progress as he rows solo across the Atlantic below, using an Iridium 9575 Extreme satellite phone.